Maya Bay, Kho Phi Phi Leh, Thailand -- Setting of "The Beach"

What is this all about?

Simply put, I am an insatiable traveler. I am also a linguist and a photographer, and I photo-journalize my travel adventures and major life-happenings. This blog is as much for me as it is for my readers, as I love to reflect on the places I've been, the people I've met, and the incredible things I've learned over the years. I am blessed to be able to travel the world, and I strive to inspire and encourage others to do the same!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Introducing The Budget-Minded Traveler

I realize that most of you might be aware of it by now, but I want to officially announce the launch of my latest project: The Budget-Minded Traveler. It is an informational website and blog designed to inspire and equip others to travel abroad, on a budget. I was inspired to put it together after an exciting, brain-filling, 2-hour meeting with a recent acquaintance and fellow entrepreneur here in Bozeman. (Check out Think Entrepreneurship).

The day after that meeting I left for a week of travel in Nicaragua and then a week on the east coast which gave me nothing but time to research, brainstorm and bounce ideas off of people. While I was still in Vermont I bought the domain name, and I started creating the website right after we got home. That was three weeks ago. Obviously the site will be an ongoing project, and I will be happily adding content to it every week. There is so much information in my head that I will be writing about in the blog and other pages as the weeks go on, and I am hoping that one day it will become a source of income for me via affiliate marketing and also a home base to sell my BOOK! Yes, it is coming, hopefully this year. Whew!

Anyway I'd appreciate it if you guys would check out the website and perhaps subscribe (via RSS) to my blog and help me get the word out by recommending it to people you know who might be travelers, or aspiring travelers. I always appreciate feedback and would love to know what you think about it. So,  thanks in advance, here it is! The Budget-Minded Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment